Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Results / Updates / Victory!

Hello to all of my zero readers!

Yesterday (4-26) was the last day of classes.

The arduino-car was 'finished' and field tested for judging on Saturday (4-24).

The car successfully navigated to a point, and way-point functionality was also successfully tested/video'd.

Based on three electrical engineering/computer science faculty and one IEEE member: I won first place prize for the competition on my campus.


Anyway - since it is the end of semester I have not had a chance to update the blog. I worked through testing / etc. last week for this project then had: 2 papers / 1 project / 1 assignment due yesterday.

Now that classes are over and my schedule is more relaxed, I plan to make more updates of my past progress (videos and pictures were taken!) and then wrap-up the project.

I may even add a few more features through the next week or two depending on free-time.

tl;dr 1st place / more updates to come

No comments:

Post a Comment